D’Event Factory is the appointed administrator for Civic District lamp post banner spaces under the purview of the National Arts Council. Applications of the banner spaces for both districts are to be applied separately.
- Application for lamp post banner spaces for display period January to March 2021 is now opened. Application will close on 28 September, 5:00pm.
- These street banner spaces are open for booking on a quarterly basis, and the next application window will be in December for display period April to June 2021. Please refer to application guidelines for details.
Please note the following four display/application periods :
Display Period Application Period
July to September March
October to December June
January to March September
April to June December
• Maximum display duration / period is four (4) weeks.
• Only applications made during the open call window will be evaluated.
(We will not entertain late submissions nor requests made on an ad-hoc basis.)
• All forms must be submitted through the published online application, unless otherwise stated.
For further enquiries for Civic District, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Civic District is known as the historic birthplace of modern Singapore. Leading the Civic District’s place management efforts are the National Arts Council (NAC) and the National Parks Board (NParks), who work closely with various stakeholders in the area to enhance the vibrancy of the Civic District, creating an integrated arts, cultural and lifestyle precinct for all to enjoy.
There are lamp post banner spaces are available for stakeholders within the Civic District to publicise their events and activities.
For any feedback or questions on banner spaces at other locations, please refer to the following:
|Orchard Road area||Singapore Tourism Board (STB)||Email : Brahmakumar_Balakrishnan@stb.gov.sg|
|All other roads||Land Transport Authority (LTA)||Customer Service Hotline: 1800 225 5582|