D’Event Factory is the appointed administrator for Civic District lamp post banner spaces under the purview of the National Arts Council.
- Application for lamp post banner spaces for display period April to June 2022 is now closed. Click here for application information.
- These street banner spaces are open for booking on a quarterly basis, and the next application window will be in March for display period July to September 2022. Please refer to application guidelines for details.
Please note the following four display/application periods :
Display Period Application Period
July to September March
October to December June
January to March September
April to June December
• Maximum display duration / period is four (4) weeks.
• Only applications made during the open call window will be evaluated.
(We will not entertain late submissions nor requests made on an ad-hoc basis.)
• All forms must be submitted through the published online application, unless otherwise stated.
For further enquiries for Civic District, please email to: email@example.com
The Civic District is known as the historic birthplace of modern Singapore.
There are lamp post banner spaces available within the Civic District to publicise events and activities.
For any feedback or questions on banner spaces at other locations, please refer to the following:
|Orchard Road area||Singapore Tourism Board (STB)||Email : Brahmakumar_Balakrishnan@stb.gov.sg|
|All other roads||Land Transport Authority (LTA)||Customer Service Hotline: 1800 225 5582|